Swimsuit season is definitely here! Finding the perfect swimsuit you actually want to wear, & feel beautiful in, can seem like an impossible task. You may feel like you don’t have enough fitness classes under your belt to rock a stunning suit, but that’s not true! Here are a few tips that can help you find that perfect swimsuit that you feel sexy in!
Pear shape –
- Look for swimsuits that will balance your proportions while providing coverage for your bottom half.
- Steer away from boy shorts, thick-banded bottoms & tankinis, as they will draw attention to the area you’re trying to balance out.
- High-waisted bottoms or a one-piece suit will make your hips look smaller.
- Try a flattering top with a fun design to draw the eyes upward.
Large bust –
- Support is key! If you’re trying to minimize the focus on the chest, stay away from ruffles and other eye-catching embellishments.
- Look for tops with wider straps, underwire, and molded cups for extra support. They look great!
- Avoid tube tops (even with the straps on).
Straight shape –
- If you’re looking to add a little to your bust, triangle shaped tops add the appearance of curves. Padded tops can also give a bit of lift.
Short legs/long torso –
- To make the legs appear longer, look for high-cut bikini bottoms.
- Note that solid colors tend to hide areas, while polkadots, stripes, and ruffles all draw attention.
Lastly, love the skin you’re in. Embrace your uniqueness and walk with confidence. 🙂