Studio MB is Hiring!!
Qualified, fun and energetic dance/fitness instructors to teach at Studio MB on a part-time basis.
Studio MB takes pride in providing fun, easy-to-follow, effective, motivational dance/fitness classes. If you feel that you could be an asset to Studio MB and instruct an additional class(es) in a fun, professional manner, we want to hear from you!
Type of classes:
Your specialty!! Studio MB is looking for anything from (but not limited to) ballet, ballroom, group fitness, to yoga. Any type of appropriate dance/fitness class will be considered.
Teaching 30-60 minute classes (your choice) 1-2 times per week, with possibility to add more based on class popularity and demand, as well as the current Studio MB schedule availability. Specific days/times will be negotiated.
– Must be at least 18 years of age, and eligible to legally work in the U.S.
– Must have 1-2 years of experience in style/type of class applied to teach; students will be considered based on eligibility of other requirements and experience.
– Must be customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations
– Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
– Must have current CPR/First Aid certification, or be able to obtain one before first day of class
– Must have current license/certification of format (if applicable)
– Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
– Must be prepared to give a live 15 minute demo of class
– Must submit a current resume that includes a minimum of the following:
- Full Name, current address, and phone number
- Work, and other experience related to format/dance genre
- Up to 3 professional references, and 2 personal references including their name, contact information, and years known.
- Type of class(es) you’re interested in teaching, including short description of class structure
- About 150 words in your best written style and professionalism telling us why you are the best candidate for the job
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, submit your resume to email@example.com. If considered for hire, you will be contacted by Studio MB for an interview(s) and possible class demonstration. If this doesn’t appeal to you, or you do not meet the above mentioned requirements, please DO NOT apply.
For questions, contact us here. Know someone who may be interested? Please spread the word!