Looking for Part-Time Assistant
Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others. Aid in client care & customer service.
Assistant Job Duties:
- Set-up and preparation before events/classes, possibly tear down/close after.
- Welcomes guests & customers by greeting them, in person, by phone, email, or social media; answering questions or directing inquiries.
- Checks in guests & customers at classes & events.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Helps maintain executive’s appointment/event schedule by planning and scheduling.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Computer/Tablet & Camera/Video Literate, Email & Social Media Knowledge, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Ability to Lift 25lbs, Travel Logistics, Verbal & Written Communication, Customer Service Skills, Professionalism, Reliability
Experience is a plus. Please note that applicant must live within a 30 mile radius of Atchison, KS.
Average 3-6 hours per week
$8 per hour
Please, serious applicants only. Email resume to Clientcare (at) StudioMB-Atchison (dot) Com. Accepting resumes through August, 2016.