To anyone secretly wanting to get healthy the fun way, or try a new class:
Stepping out of our comfort zones and trying something new (regardless of how beneficial we know it is) can be extremely intimidating. As a dance-fitness instructor & studio owner, the concern I hear the most is, “It looks like so much fun, but I’m not sure I can do that with all those people.” What if you love to dance around in your living room, but never have taken an organized class before? What if you can’t follow along during the class? What if people are watching? What if you aren’t able to jump or turn? Never fear! I will give you a behind the scenes view with “survival” tips on getting through your first class. You no longer have to miss out because of fear. We’ve all been there, but I’m determined to make your journey and first-time experience a whole lot easier; so you can get to the most important part of the class- having fun!
In Surviving Your First Dance-Fitness Class, I’ll walk you through the following:
- A checklist of all the right questions to ask about the class
- How to prepare for your first dance-fitness class
- The top fears of new participants and how to crush them
- An fly-on-the-wall view of what a dance-fitness class is like & how it works
- The secret to catching on to new choreography faster, even if you have no experience or rhythm
- How to customize the workout to fit your specific needs
- ..and more!
Surviving Your First Dance-Fitness Class is available for download in just about any format for any device.
Download today from you’re preferred ebook store below!
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/surviving-your-first-dance-fitness-class-miranda-contreras-bulgin/1123974399?ean=2940153088723
All Formats (from Smashwords): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/644921
Disclaimer: This book is in no way intended as medical advice. Always check with your doctor or health care provider before beginning any type of exercise program.